June 5, 2013

CIT Spotlight: Sabrina!

With camp one month away, the Counselors In Training are getting pumped for their unique summer stepping into leadership roles! Meet Sabrina!

Hey Sabrina! Congrats on getting into the CIT Program, that is a huge accomplishment! What made you want to be a CIT?
Thank you! I've wanted to be a CIT since I was really little, just because I love camp and it'd be super fun to get to see it from a staff (sorta) perspective. Also, I love working with kids, and camp for a month sounds really awesome.

Camp for a month IS really awesome. Can you tell me about yours history at camp?
I first went to camp when I was about 5 or so for the father-daughter Y princess camp. But I really fell in love with Orkila my first year as a summer camper when I was eight. I've been a Goode, Mount Baker, Sahale, and Turtleback. Then I was an LDI for two years.

Nice. Sabrina, if you could have any super power, what would it be?
Control of the four classical elements. Avatar: The Last Airbender for life, man.

Cool! Any advice for future campers?
Just be yourself and throw away your "cool card." Don't be afraid to let loose and have fun!

Ya ya ya! See you at camp Sabrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment