May 21, 2013

OSI Spotlight: Annika!

The interns this summer are a fabulous group! Meet Annika! Who knows, maybe she'll be your counselor :)

Hey Annika! How long have you been coming to camp?
I've been coming to camp for 8 years, and this summer will be my ninth!

Wow that is amazing! What have you been up to this year since Orkila?
I've been really involved in the drama program at my school, and I'm currently in a student-directed production of Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. I've also been doing some service work feeding the homeless at places like Operation Sack Lunch and Rainier Valley Food Bank. It's been pretty crazy, but I've had a lot of fun!

That all sounds great. What is your "hopie" for this summer?
My hopie for this summer is to experience even more of what camp has to offer and make lots of new friends/memories :)

Nice. Final question, do you have a favorite camp song?
Oooo yes! My favorite camp song is probably "Jet Plane," although it's tied with "The Blanket Song."

It looks like you are reenacting the song in your pic, you must really love it!

Thanks Annika, see you at Orkila!

No comments:

Post a Comment